U.S. stocks jumped today with the Dow leading the gains (+.58%) and both the S&P 500(+.50%) and NASDAQ (+60%) following not far behind as this is being written. Bernanke strengthened the case for further action from the Fed amid the negative speculation surrounding yesterday’s news, while German chancellor Angela Merkel emphasized the continued support of Greece this morning on the condition that their reform targets are met going forward. Trading volume remains low today to wrap up the week.
The 5 ETFs with the Greatest Real-Time Edge right now are:
- JPMorgan Alerian MLP Index ETN AMJ
- First Trust ISE-Reserve Natural Gas Index Fund FCG
- SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF XOP
- iShares FTSE China 25 Index Fund FXI
- Utilities Select Sector SPDR Fund XLU
To learn about the complete list of Real-Time Edges of all liquid stocks and ETFs, please click here.