U.S. stocks have gained some traction as this is being written, with the NASDAQ leading the gains and the S&P 500 and Dow edging higher as well. The technology sector is seeing the greatest positive movement in the S&P 500 currently while trading volume remains low across the board. The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas released its report on manufacturing today, showing a modest improvement from July’s decline but fell short of confirming a full recovery so far in August.
The 5 ETFs with the Greatest Real-Time Edge right now are:
- WisdomTree India Earnings Fund (EPI)
- SPDR S&P Metals & Mining ETF (XME)
- iShares FTSE China 25 Index Fund (FXI)
- JPMorgan Alerian MLP Index ETN (AMJ)
- iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index Fund (EEM)
To learn about the complete list of Real-Time Edges of all liquid stocks and ETFs, please click here.