U.S. stocks started the day mostly neutral after yesterday’s rally, moving back and forth between smaller gains and losses. As this is being written the S&P 500 is now up 3.31 points, while the Dow and Nasdaq are both down less than 0.1% each. The non-farm payroll report from the Labor Department released this morning showed an additional 96,000 jobs in August, a disappointing drop from July’s 141,000. Additionally, the unemployment rate fell to 8.1% from the previous 8.3% reading. Speculation again abounds as to whether or not further quantitative easing is in store.
To learn about the complete list of Real-Time Edges of all liquid stocks and ETFs and how you can immediately apply them to your trading, please click here.
The 5 ETFs with the Top Real-Time Edge right now are:
- PowerShares DB US Dollar Index Bullish Fund (UUP)
- iShares Barclays 1-3 Year Treasury Bond Fund (SHY)
- PowerShares Insured National Municipal Bond Portfolio (PZA)
- iShares Barclays Aggregate Bond Fund (AGG)
- Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND)