U.S. stocks are slightly down in an uneventful morning so far, with the S&P 500 down .84 points and the Nasdaq down 11.87 points. The Dow is wavering above negative territory as this is being written – up 4.12 points. A report from China earlier today pointed to a decline in exports in August, on the heels of the 8.9% 3-year low for industrial production announced on Sunday. The market remains overbought for the time being.
To learn about the complete list of Real-Time Edges of all liquid stocks and ETFs and how you can immediately apply them to your trading, please click here.
The 5 ETFs with the Top Real-Time Edge right now are:
- PowerShares DB US Dollar Index Bullish Fund (UUP)
- iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT)
- Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND)
- SPDR Nuveen Barclays Capital Short Term Municipal Bond EFT (SHM)
- SPDR Nuveen Barclays Capital Municipal Bond ETF (TFI)