U.S. stocks climbed this morning, with the S&P 500 up 2.31, the Nasdaq up 5.95, and the Dow up 28.37 as this is being written. Speculation abounds as people wait to hear from Bernanke later today. European markets closed lower during Thursday’s trading, while the U.S. market remains overbought. Meanwhile the jobless claims for last week hit a new 2-month high, rising 15,000 to 382,000 according to a report from the Labor Department released today.
To learn about the complete list of Real-Time Edges of all liquid stocks and ETFs and how you can immediately apply them to your trading, please click here.
The 5 ETFs with the Top Real-Time Edge right now are:
- iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT)
- PowerShares DB US Dollar Index Bullish Fund (UUP)
- iShares Barclays MBS Bond Fund (MBB)
- PowerShares Insured National Municipal Bond Portfolio (PZA)
- iShares Barclays 7-10 Year Treasury Bond Fund (IEF)