Morning Coffee Final Edition! U.S. Markets Drive Deeper Into Overbought Territory … Industrials (UXI, XLI) Lead … Top Stock PowerRatings Stocks for
Today Include: PURE, RCNI, OEH … VIX Closes Gap Below 10-Day Moving Average … Dollar (UUP, UDN) and Gold (GLD) Both Higher … Top ETF
PowerRatings Funds for Friday Include: XLV, ECH, PPH ….
Find out more about what ETF PowerRatings can do for you and your trading. Click here to launch your free, 7-day trial to our ETF PowerRatings today.
|TradingMarkets 7 Stocks You Need to Know for Today|
Here are 7 stocks for traders for today from TradingMarkets.com:
- Dow heavyweight, ^GE^, reports before the open with an expected EPS of 16 cents.
- Another Dow component, ^BAC^, has analysts looking for 9 cents/share prior to the opening bell.
- ^GOOG^ missed some analysts’ profit estimates sending shares sharply lower in the after hours.
- Toy kingpin, ^MAT^, hopes its loss does not exceed 3 cents prior to the trading session.
- 14 cents is the consensus estimate for ^PBR^ after the close.
- Major domestic airlines may soon be in play with ^CAL^ conducting merger chats with ^UAUA^ who was already in a huddle with U.S. Airways.
For a list of today’s highest PowerRating stocks, click here.
|TradingMarkets 5 PowerRatings Stocks for Today|
|Callon Petroleum Co.||CPE||9|
|Massey Energy Company||MEE||8|
|View More Stocks|
If your stock trading could use a boost, then treat yourself to a free, 7-day trial to our Stock PowerRatings. The highest rated PowerRatings stocks have outperformed the average stock by a margin of nearly 17 to 1 after five days. Click here to start your free trial today!
|TradingMarkets Making Great Traders|
The Next Stage of the 2009-2010 Bull Market – TradingMarkets
Previously, we published a four- part series on the making of a bull market. Now that the market has risen significantly since that series was published, today let’s
look at what the next stage of this bull market could potentially bring.
TradingMarkets Most Overbought and Oversold ETFs for Friday – TradingMarkets
The following ETFs are the most overbought and oversold for Friday, based on research published in Larry Connors’ book, High Probability ETF Trading. See
which ETF funds made our list.
Moving Averages: ETF Strategies for Short Term Traders – TradingMarkets
Find out which are the two most important moving averages that short term traders need to know – and why?
|TradingMarkets 7 ETFs You Need to Know for Today|
Increasingly Overbought Markets Return Preferreds to Oversold Levels – TradingMarkets
Among the ETFs taking top PowerRatings into the final trading day of the week are a pair of country ETFs: the iShares MSCI Thailand Investable Market Index Fund, THD, and the iShares MSCI Chile Investable Market Index Fund, ECH