Street Smarts - Selected by "Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities" magazine as one of “The Classics” for trading books written in the 20th century
BEST-SELLER -- NOW IN ITS TENTH PRINTING!
Street Smarts was selected by Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities magazine as one of “The Classics” for trading books written in the 20th century.
"Four Out of Four Stars, Excellent!"
Commodity Traders Consumer Report
If you trade stocks or commodities, Street Smarts is for you! Linda Raschke and Larry Connors reveal their most successful short-term trading secrets.
Written by Larry Connors and New Market Wizard Linda Raschke, this 242-page manual is considered by many to be one of the best books written on trading futures. Twenty-five years of combined trading experience is divulged as you will learn 20 of their best strategies.
Among the methods you will be taught are:
Also included are chapters on trading the smart money index, trading Crabel, trading gap reversals, a special chapter on professional money management, and many other trading strategies!
- Swing Trading - The backbone of Linda's success. Not only will you learn how to swing trade, but you will also learn specific advanced techniques never before made public.
- News - Among the strategies revealed is an intraday news strategy they use to exploit the herd when the 8:30 a.m. economic reports are released. This strategy will be especially appreciated by bond traders and currency traders.
- Pattern Recognition - You will learn some of the best short-term setup patterns available. Larry and Linda will also teach you how they combine these patterns with other strategies to identify explosive moves.
- ADX - In Connors and Raschke's opinion, ADX is one of the most powerful and misunderstood indicators available to traders. Now, for the first time, they reveal a handful of short-term trading strategies they use in conjunction with this terrific indicator.
- Volatility - You will learn how to identify markets that are about to explode and how to trade these exciting situations.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Swing Trading
Chapter 3 - Money Management
Part I - Tests
Chapter 4 - Turtle Soup
Chapter 5 - Turtle Soup Plus One
Chapter 6 - 80-20s
Chapter 7 - Momentum Pinball
Chapter 8 - 2 Period Roc
Part II - Retracements
Chapter 9 - The "Anti"
Chapter 10 - The Holy Grail
Chapter 11 - ADX Gapper
Part III - Climax Patterns
Chapter 12 - Whiplash
Chapter 13 - Three-Day Unfilled Gap Reversals
Chapter 14 - A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words
Chapter 15 - Wolfe Waves
Chapter 16 - News
Chapter 17 - Morning News Reversals
Chapter 18 - Big Picture News Reversals
Part IV-Breakout Mode
Chapter 19 - Range Contraction
Chapter 20 - Historical Volatility Meets Toby Crabel
Part V - Market Musings
Chapter 21 - Smart Money Indicators
Chapter 22 - More Words on Trade Management
Chapter 23 - Be Prepared
Chapter 24 - Final Thoughts
Chapter 25 - The Secrets of Successful Trading
Save this product for later