U.S. stocks are soaring during today’s trading, with the Dow up over 230 points, the S&P 500 setting a new 4-year high since 2008, and the Nasdaq 100 trading close to a new 12-year record. Mario Draghi introduced the ECB’s new bond-buying program this morning – dubbed ‘Monetary Outright Transactions’- emphasizing its unlimited scope on purchasing bonds in the secondary market. The jobless claims last week dropped 12,000 for a new monthly low, while the ISM’s non-manufacturing index jumped to 53.7 hitting a 3-month highpoint, and ADP reported an additional 201,000 jobs added throughout August.
To learn about the complete list of Real-Time Edges of all liquid stocks and ETFs and how you can immediately apply them to your trading, please click here.
The 5 ETFs with the Greatest Real-Time Edge right now are:
- ProShares Short Russell2000 (RWM)
- iShares MSCI Malaysia Index Fund (EWM)
- iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT)
- Market Vectors High Yield Municipal Index ETF (HYD)
- PowerShares DB US Dollar Index Bullish Fund (UUP)