Here are the ETFs with the Greatest “Real Time Edge” at Noon EST Thursday
The Federal Finance Housing Agency reported a 3.6% increase in the sales of single-family homes during July this morning, the largest gain since the end of 2005, while the jobless claims reports showed an increase from last week and furthered the negative outlook for the labor market with a larger bump than many had previously forecasted.
U.S. stocks are down at noon EST as the Eurozone debt situation rears its head with another wave of negative speculation from traders.
The 5 ETFs with the Greatest Real-Time Edge right now are:
- iShares S&P Latin America 40 Index ILF
- SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average DIA
- Vanguard High Dividend Yield Index VYM
- iShares Dow Jones Select Dividend Index DVY
- iShares Dow Jones US Telecom IYZ
To learn about the complete list of Real-Time Edges of all liquid stocks and ETFs, please click here.