Here are the ETFs with the Greatest “Real Time Edge” at Noon EST Tuesday
U.S. stocks are tumbling today as this is being written, with the Dow sinking just below the 13,000 level and the S&P 500 down below 1,400 as well. The Institute for Supply Management reported today that U.S. manufacturing declined steeply in August – the most significant dive in over 3 years – with the index falling to 49.6 from a previous reading of 49.8 in July. Traders now await the August employment numbers due later this week as a further test of economic recovery.
The 5 ETFs with the Greatest Real-Time Edge right now are:
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ)
- iShares MSCI Australia Index Fund (EWA)
- SPDR S&P Metals & Mining ETF (XME)
- iShares MSCI Sweden Index Fund (EWD)
- iShares MSCI Pacific ex-Japan Index Fund (EPP)
To learn about the complete list of Real-Time Edges of all liquid stocks and ETFs, please click here.