U.S. stocks are tumbling today as this is being written, with the Dow sinking just below the 13,000 level and the S&P 500 down below 1,400 as well. The Institute for Supply Management reported today that U.S. manufacturing declined steeply in August – the most significant dive in over 3 years – with the index falling to 49.6 from a previous reading of 49.8 in July. Traders now await the August employment numbers due later this week as a further test of economic recovery.
The 5 ETFs with the Greatest Real-Time Edge right now are:
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ)
- iShares MSCI Australia Index Fund (EWA)
- SPDR S&P Metals & Mining ETF (XME)
- iShares MSCI Sweden Index Fund (EWD)
- iShares MSCI Pacific ex-Japan Index Fund (EPP)
To learn about the complete list of Real-Time Edges of all liquid stocks and ETFs, please click here.