Here are the ETFs with the Greatest “Real Time Edge” at Noon EST Tuesday
U.S. stocks are wavering around neutral territory as the major indices dip in and out of the red in moderately volatile trading. European makers continue to accrue losses, while the U.S. financial sector has crossed over into oversold territory. The August consumer confidence numbers came back hitting a new 9-month low, showing a drop in the index to 60.6 from 65.4 in July.
The 5 ETFs with the Greatest Real-Time Edge right now are:
- WisdomTree India Earnings Fund (EPI)
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ)
- SPDR S&P Metals & Mining ETF (XME)
- iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index Fund (EEM)
- iShares FTSE China 25 Index Fund (FXI)
To learn about the complete list of Real-Time Edges of all liquid stocks and ETFs, please click here.