U.S. stocks remained flat this morning, dipping briefly into negative territory but the S&P 500, Dow, and NASDAQ have edged up slightly as this is being written. The telecommunication sector is currently leading the gains in the S&P 500, while European markets are showing little change. The U.S. GDP report came back showing a rise to 1.7% for the annual rate, and the number of pending home sales in July jumped 2.4% from 1.4% in June. In other news, the price of oil has begun dropping off after many of the production sites in the Gulf were untouched by hurricane Isaac.
The 5 ETFs with the Greatest Real-Time Edge right now are:
- iShares MSCI Brazil Index Fund (EWZ)
- WidsomTree India Earnings Fund (EPI)
- SPDR S&P Metals & Mining ETF (XME)
- iVanguard MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (VWO)
- iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index Fund (EEM)
To learn about the complete list of Real-Time Edges of all liquid stocks and ETFs, please click here.