U.S. stocks continue to climb today after the significant rally during yesterday’s trading. After reaching a near 5-year high on Thursday for the 4th consecutive day of gains, the S&P 500 is now just 6% shy of hitting its record closing level. The Dow and Nasdaq both up today as well, +54.20 and +32.96 points respectively as this is being written. According to reports from the Fed and Reuters today industrial production in the U.S. slipped 1.2% in August, while consumer sentiment rose from 74.3 in August to 79.2 in the first half of September. The market remains overbought as we go into Friday’s afternoon trading ahead of the weekend.
To learn about the complete list of Real-Time Edges of all liquid stocks and ETFs and how you can immediately apply them to your trading, please click here.
The 5 ETFs with the Top Real-Time Edge right now are:
- iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT)
- PowerShares Insured National Municipal Bond Portfolio (PZA)
- PowerShares DB US Dollar Index Bullish Fund (UUP)
- SPDR Nuveen Barclays Capital Municipal Bond ETF (TFI)
- SPDR Nuveen Barclays Capital Short Term Municipal Bond ETF (SHM)