U.S. stocks are up across the board today after yesterday’s pullback. The S&P 500 is up 8.22 points, the NASDAQ up 12.77, while the Dow is flirting with another triple digit move – currently up 98.55 points. This is the greatest intraday high for the Dow in almost 5 years. News from the Commerce Department showed a $42 billion increase in the U.S. trade deficit in July, the first increase since March this year. Tomorrow marks the start of the Fed’s 2-day meeting as well as the German court’s ruling on the Eurozone bailout fund. The market is slightly overbought as this is being written.
To learn about the complete list of Real-Time Edges of all liquid stocks and ETFs and how you can immediately apply them to your trading, please click here.
The 5 ETFs with the Top Real-Time Edge right now are:
- JPMorgan Alerian MLP Index ETN (AMJ)
- iShares Barclays MBS Bond Fund (MBB)
- iShares Barclays 1-3 Year Treasury Bond Fund (SHY)
- iShares Dow Jones US Real Estate Index Fund (IYR)
- iShares MSCI Malaysia Index Fund (EWM)