U.S. stocks are climbing after dipping briefly this morning, with the S&P 500 up 4.39 points, the Nasdaq up 5.86, and the Dow up 41.50 as this is being written. Today the U.S. Census Bureau published a report detailing the 15% static poverty rate last year, almost unchanged from its near 20-year high. Paired with this was a report on household income for 2011, which declined 1.5% from the previous year. The market is edging further into overbought territory as we reach mid-day.
To learn about the complete list of Real-Time Edges of all liquid stocks and ETFs and how you can immediately apply them to your trading, please click here.
The 5 ETFs with the Top Real-Time Edge right now are:
- iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT)
- iShares Barclays 7-10 Year Treasury Bond Fund (IEF)
- PowerShares DB US Dollar Index Bullish Fund (UUP)
- PowerShares Insured National Municipal Bond Portfolio (PZA)
- Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND)