Friday Morning Coffee with TradingMarkets
U.S. Markets March Deeper into Overbought Territory Above 200-Day … SPY, QQQQ Close 5 Days in a Row at Historically Extreme Levels … Top Stock PowerRatings Stocks for Friday Include: CTEL, CNXT, MAKO … VIX Stretch Below 10-Day Less Than 5% as Volatility Reverts to Mean … Top ETF PowerRatings Funds for Today Include: FAZ, UGL, EUO ….
Find out more about what ETF PowerRatings can do for you and your trading. Click here to launch your free, 7-day trial to our ETF PowerRatings today.
|TradingMarkets 7 Stocks You Need to Know for Today|
Here are 7 stocks for traders for today from TradingMarkets.com:
- A 2 cent loss is slated for business woman’s favorite clothier, ^ANN^ before the open.
- ^KIRK^ expects to see an EPS of 81 cents prior to trading.
- Arts and crafts retailer, ^ACMR^ is betting its loss does not exceed 21 cents before the bell.
- Mortgage kingpin, ^FNM^, sold off $6 billion in debt making it the biggest offering in over a year.
- Struggling banking behemoth, ^C^ is spreading a rumor that there is as much as $20 billion dollars of profits coming down the pike.
- Powerhouse fund, Cerebus Capital has signed on to buy as many as 115 thousand convertible shares of ^GEOY^.
- Benchmark cut ^YHOO^ to “hold” from “buy”.
For a list of today’s highest PowerRating stocks, click here.
|TradingMarkets 5 PowerRatings Stocks for Today|
|Stewart Info Services Company||STC||9|
|MAKO Surgical Corporation||MAKO||8|
|Cantel Medical Corporation||CMN||8|
|View More Stocks|
If your stock trading could use a boost, then treat yourself to a free, 7-day trial to our Stock PowerRatings. The highest rated PowerRatings stocks have outperformed the average stock by a margin of nearly 17 to 1 after five days. Click here to start your free trial today!
|TradingMarkets Making Great Traders|
Best of the Battle Plan: How to Correctly Buy Stocks and ETFs – TradingMarkets
Find out why scaling-in to high probability trades is a quantified way for short term traders to successfully trade both stocks and ETFs in this classic lesson from Larry Connors’ Daily Battle Plan.
TradingMarkets Most Overbought and Oversold ETFs for Friday – TradingMarkets
This week’s most overbought and oversold ETFs for Friday’s trading includes the PowerShares DB U.S. Dollar Index Bearish Fund ETF, UDN.
Learn How to Swing Trade: The New Spring 2010 TradingMarkets Swing Trading College – TradingMarkets
Is swing trading stocks your business? Then new Spring 2010 TradingMarkets Swing Trading College has the resources you need to help you stay on the right side of the market. Find out more in our free presentation on Tuesday, March 16th at 4:30 p.m. Eastern.
|TradingMarkets 7 ETFs You Need to Know for Today|
U.S. Dollar Joins Gold, Agribusiness ETFs in Oversold Territory – TradingMarkets
Thursday marked yet another consecutive gain in US markets, leaving overbought conditions in ETFs like the iShares Russell 2000 ETF, IWM.