Here are the ETFs with the Greatest “Real Time Edge” at Noon EST Wednesday
The minutes of the Federal Reserve meeting will be released soon and US stocks are down across the board with the S&P 500 losing 0.22%, the NASDAQ down 0.06%, and the Dow down 0.39% at noon EST. Trading volume continues to be very low for the week. Home sales numbers from the National Association of Realtors were leaked today and are showing growth after an extended lull.
The 5 ETFs with the Greatest Real-Time Edge right now are:
- ISE Reserve Natural Gas First Trust FCG
- SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Prod XOP
- S&P Latin America 40 Index ILF
- iShares FTSE China 25 Index Fund FXI
- Vanguard High Dividend Yield Index VYM
To learn about the complete list of Real-Time Edges of all liquid stocks and ETFs, please click here.