Tuesday Morning Coffee with TradingMarkets
U.S. Markets Begin Holiday Shortened Week Oversold … Top Stock PowerRatings Stocks for Tuesday Include: GAP, NYT, MRVL … VIX Stretch Below 10-Day Moving Average Shrinks on Stock Pullback … Crude Oil (USO) Leads Gold (GLD), Silver (SLV) Lower … Greenback (UUP) Advances … Top ETF PowerRatings Funds for Today Include: EWZ, ILF, IYZ …
Find out more about what ETF PowerRatings can do for you and your trading. Click here to launch your free, 7-day trial to our ETF PowerRatings today.
|TradingMarkets 7 Stocks You Need to Know for Today|
Here are 7 stocks for traders for today from TradingMarkets.com:
- ^C^ reports before the bell on Tuesday with a forecast loss of 33 cents/share.
- $1.98/share is the projected earnings for aerospace giant, ^LMT^ prior to trading.
- Before the open Tuesday morning, ^IVZ^, with an expected EPS of 28 cents.
- A whopping $3.47/share is the forecast for computer stalwart, ^IBM^ after the close Tuesday evening.
- ^CSX^ has its eyes on an EPS of 75 cents after the closing bell on Tuesday.
- Internet pet specialist, ^PETS^, reveals its results before the open with an expected EPS of 23 cents.
- Online trading broker, ^AMTD^, announces prior to the open Tuesday morning with a forecast EPS of 26 cents.
For a list of today’s highest PowerRating stocks, click here.
|TradingMarkets 5 PowerRatings Stocks for Today|
|Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Co.||GAP||10|
|Fuel Systems Solutions Inc.||FSYS||9|
|Sierra Wireless Inc.||SWIR||9|
|The New York Times Company||NYT||9|
|View More Stocks|
If your stock trading could use a boost, then treat yourself to a free, 7-day trial to our Stock PowerRatings. The highest rated PowerRatings stocks have outperformed the average stock by a margin of nearly 17 to 1 after five days. Click here to start your free trial today!
|TradingMarkets Making Great Traders|
The Big Saturday Interview with Fire Your Stock Analyst! author, Harry Domash, Part 2 – TradingMarkets
What is more important to a long term investor: a company’s earnings or a company’s revenues? In Part 2, Harry Domash discusses his own criteria for picking the kind of stocks that are ready to move higher over the long term.
ETF Trading Strategies: Intraday Exits and Trading Around the 200-Day – TradingMarkets
What is the best time to exit an ETF position? We’ve tested dozens of combinations looking for the optimal exits and here’s what we’ve found.
Trading Contracted Volatility with Haggerty – TradingMarkets
It has been a low volume week, should you expect more of the same today in front of the long weekend? Here’s what to expect in the major indexes.
|TradingMarkets 7 ETFs You Need to Know for Today|
Country Funds for Brazil, Latin America Among Most Oversold; Tech Remains On Retreat – TradingMarkets
High probability traders will have a wide variety of oversold markets to choose from as trading begins for another holiday shortened week.